Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 is a HUGE year for the Granvilles

Just 1.5 hours before the New Year, and I am looking forward to 2010. My husband is FINALLY retiring in the Philippines! While the entire thing would pose some challenges, after eight years of maintaining an on-line relationship, I am just looking forward to going home after work to have my Asawa waiting for me, day in and day out.

This blog site has two goals: (1) to provide a memoir of my thoughts and feelings on the various challenges that we as an Amerasian couple will go through, living in the Philippines; and (2) to provide an informational blog not only for the foreigner husband (since there is pretty much alot of blogs being maintained by them at present), but moreso for the educated filipina wife who wants to understand how she can better assist her man.

I hope I can be both inspiring and informational in the process...

No comments:

Post a Comment