Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Having A Baby in the Philippines

I am now firmly into my second semester.  The second semester is certainly much better than the first as I am alot able to do house chores now aside from being more focused at work.  Also, I have gotten "most" of my focus back.  I have started planning on the upcoming delivery -- just four months from now.  Possible purchase of new things, i.e. crib, stroller, car seat and baby clothes.  I am also on the look out for a bigger place to rent.  Our place is getting pretty crowded as it is, so moving out is certainly necessary.

I will also start to write about important things to consider about a child born to a foreigner father -- CITIZENSHIP.  What does the Philippine Constitution say and what are your child's options?  Just be patient with the pregnant woman though, she has alot on her plate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment